Blumagik Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are having trouble getting registered, please email us at steamsteelmurder@gmail.com

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Kickstarter picks!  (Read 17195 times)

thad

• Players
    • The Truth Behind
Re: Kickstarter picks!
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »

That link is for the 20th ed version. For the final Deadlands plot point

Good Intentions

(I knew I should have killed Hellstromme...]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:26:53 PM by thad »

bislab

• Administrator
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2016, 05:31:12 PM »

Fourth and final Deadlands book just announced to be kickstarted!
And 20th anniversary editions of Deadlands Classic!
News is here
Kickstarters start September 13th

I really wanted to get into the DL Classic...but ended up not doing it.  I have all the PDFs and the occasion that I would ever run 'classic' DL is nearly 0.  If I had the disposable income to just acquire a 'shiny' I probably would, but...not so much right now.

Matchstickman

• Players
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2017, 02:25:13 AM »

More Savage Worlds' Kickstarters!

2 running right now, both based on comic book properties, one sci-fi and one ... Mystic Noir I guess.

Fear Agent
The Goon

Fear Agent (the sci-fi one) is one of my favourite comic books of all time, drunken Earth hero war criminal bumbles around space trying to set things right make enough money for fuel and accidentally stumbles into a time traveling conspiracy gets screwed over by the people who hire him!

There's only about 15 days left to back.

Bonus! If you back at any level digital or above ($25) you get a bunch of other PDFs from other settings for free! Including the Deadlands Player's Guide and the Marshal's Handbook, so now you can look up things we are doing wrong as you listen to the podcast!
Ineptitude is your superpower

thad

• Players
    • The Truth Behind
« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2017, 03:32:08 AM »

And because I was poking about

Aces and Eights was a thing that was talked about a lot
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenzerco/aces-and-eights-reloaded-a-wild-west-role-playing

And because Savage Worlds doesn't have enough Superhero mods (although it's currently failing)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2092114443/super-powers-unleashed-savage-worlds

Matchstickman

• Players
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2017, 02:49:56 AM »

Who wants to see a dumpster fire of a Kickstarter?
It's a "non-Palladium" (honest guv'nor) kickstarter for a Rifts(R) boardgame. You can click a link to see the kickstarter or you can click this handy link below to see how the creators are reacting to backers...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rogueheroes/rifts-board-game/comments?cursor=16706842#comment-16706841

(It's my pick to avoid)
Ineptitude is your superpower

bislab

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2017, 04:22:50 AM »

Who wants to see a dumpster fire of a Kickstarter?
It's a "non-Palladium" (honest guv'nor) kickstarter for a Rifts(R) boardgame. You can click a link to see the kickstarter or you can click this handy link below to see how the creators are reacting to backers...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rogueheroes/rifts-board-game/comments?cursor=16706842#comment-16706841

(It's my pick to avoid)

OR throw in $1, grab some popcorn and settle in for the fireworks!  You get all the 'private' comments that way :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]